November 19, 2020
THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY TRAVEL TIPS
(SANTA ANA) – Vacation journey could look totally different this yr, and airports throughout the nation are implementing secure journey measures for what’s historically a busy journey season. Passengers touring by way of John Wayne Airport in the course of the Thanksgiving vacation between November 20 by way of November 30, 2020, can count on to expertise various measures designed to maintain Airport visitors secure.
“As passengers take to the skies this vacation season, we encourage everybody to be aware of secure and wholesome journey practices stated Chairwoman Michelle Metal.” “Passengers are inspired to evaluate the Airport’s Wholesome Travels practices and plan accordingly to keep away from delays and revel in stress-free vacation journey.”
- TSA is permitting one liquid hand sanitizer as much as 12 ounces per passenger in carry-on luggage till additional discover. Be taught extra in regards to the TSA “Keep Wholesome, Keep Safe” marketing campaign here.
- Passengers carrying face coverings in the course of the TSA screening course of could also be requested to regulate it to substantiate identification.
- Know the Transportation Safety Administration’s 3-1-1 Liquids Rule for carry-on luggage. Touring with meals tip: Should you can spill it, unfold it, pump it, or pour it, the TSA considers this merchandise a liquid. View extra TSA Thanksgiving journey suggestions here or an inventory of steadily requested TSA questions here.
- Enroll in TSA Pre✓® to expedite screening and cut back contact factors.
- There are particular guidelines and exceptions for passengers touring with toddler care gadgets. Go to TSA Tips for Traveling with Children for extra data.
- Make the most of the Cell Phone Waiting Lot or 2-hour parking areas situated on the decrease degree of Parking Constructions A1, B2 and C. Automobile entry to the Terminal parking buildings is on the market from the Departure (higher) Stage solely.
- Shade-coded and numbered columns alongside the white curb on the Arrival (decrease) Stage roadway make assembly arriving passengers straightforward.
Journey Apps Uber, Lyft, and Wingz:
- Arriving visitors ought to pay attention to journey app pick-up areas on the Departure (higher) Stage in Parking Constructions A2 and B2 instantly throughout from the Riley Terminal and in Parking Construction C on Stage three subsequent to the Southwest ticketing space. Journey app drop-off areas are curbside on the Departure Stage. Extra data is on the market here.
COVID-19 Journey Assets:
- The California Division of Public Well being issued an advisory for non-essential journey: Individuals arriving in California from different states or international locations, together with returning California residents, ought to observe self-quarantine for 14 days after arrival. Click on here to study extra.
- The US Division of Transportation offers helpful data concerning touring in the course of the pandemic and the airline passenger expertise at flyhealthy.gov.
- The Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention offers useful data and an inventory of issues to contemplate concerning journey in the course of the pandemic here.
For extra journey suggestions and extra details about John Wayne Airport, go to www.ocair.com.
John Wayne Airport (SNA) is owned by the County of Orange and is operated as a self-supporting enterprise that receives no basic fund tax income. The Airport serves greater than 10 million passengers yearly and reaches greater than 20 nonstop locations in america, Canada and Mexico. Extra data will be discovered at www.ocair.com. Like us on facebook.com/johnwayneairport, or comply with us on Twitter @johnwayneair and Instagram @johnwayneair.
This press launch was produced by the John Wayne Airport . The views expressed listed here are the writer’s personal.